You may remember from our painting by numbers post that the re-decoration of our Chambre d’hôte, La Maison Cèdre is requiring rather a lot of paint. I approached our preferred paint supplier KIS (Keep It Simple) Paints (following some encouragement from Mr T, of course!) to see if as possibly one of their best current customers, there was anything they could to make us even happier with their service. KIS came back with the offer of 10% off, for not just us but all our “family and friends” and their “family and friends” etc, etc. It’s for a limited period of time so don’t delay, you just need to quote DT/ST1 to get 10% off.
Here are 10 reasons to take up this offer, now before it’s too late!
- KIS have a great range of quality paint brands that we all know and trust.
- The KIS website offers a wide variety of paints in many colours. But if you need something else they can get lots more, just let them know the details. KIS have been able to find everything we’ve asked for.
- The web site is easy to navigate.
- KIS prices are competitive, and that’s before the 10% off
- KIS offer free delivery on orders over 150 euros
- KIS has helpful and knowledgeable staff on hand, who provide a speedy response to queries and questions.
- Quick reliable delivery, 3 days.
- Emails confirming each order and delivery date(s)
- Paint arrives well packaged, so well it can take a while to unwrap.
- And the icing on the cake is a small gift with each order. Not much in value but it’s the thought that counts!